Categoreye copene:Files uploaded by Djozewal - need check
Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Dear Michael[candjî l’ côde wiki]
I put the grandfather template you created in most of the files that are in this category, because:
- Uploaded on wa.wiki before 10/2014
- I know Djozewal has OTRS
- Hi Èl-Gueuye-Noere! Grandfather template is meant for files where the uploader claim to have a permission from author. In most case we do not know who the author is because it is not mentioned on the file page. I would delete them all unless they qualify for fair use. Imådje:Meparoba.gif is used in Jean Roba so i would perhaps keep that file. But the rest are not important for the articles I think so I would delete them. --MGA73 (copene) 6 di may 2021 a 16:37 (UTC)
- I misunderstood, then. I keep only two Meparoba images and delete the rest. Thank you for your explanations.
- --Èl-Gueuye-Noere (copene) 6 di may 2021 a 16:39 (UTC)
- Hello @Michael,
- All problematic files have been deleted. However, I ask myself if I could move this one to Commons, even though they are people on it (they are so small that I think we are not able to recognise them). What should I do?
- Yours sincerely,
- --Èl-Gueuye-Noere (copene) 11 di may 2021 a 18:47 (UTC)